- We ask all visitors to clean their hands often by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- We ask all visitors to avoid touching their eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Disposable dust masks are provided for all students. If you have preferred dust mask, please bring this with you.
- All surfaces and tool handles are cleaned with antiseptic liquid regularly.
- As supplies allow, alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be at each lathe station, in bathrooms, at entrance door and in our meeting area.
- We encourage people to observe social distancing.
- Myself and Cornelia are performing recommended cleaning procedures and we continue to maintain best practices for safe food preparation.
If you have booked a class with us and cannot make the date due to the virus or travel restrictions, we can postpone your class – please give us as much notice as possible.
If you have a Woodturning Bond or wish to invest in a Woodturning Bond, rest assured as it is valid for 10 years!
We monitor and put in practice the following :